Thursday, August 1, 2019

Fonseca after the game with Perugia: I don't notice that Jack has distanced himself from us

Edin Dzeko added his name to the list of goalscorers in yesterday's friendly against Perugia.

- Rome coach Paulo Fonseca said after the game that he did not notice any signs that Edin Dzeko had distanced himself from them.

- Jack is here with us. He is our game. I can say that he is doing very well and I do not notice that he has distanced himself from us , Fonseca said, adding:

- At this point, we clearly miss the stopwatch. We have two strikers, Jack and Schick, so the priority is to bring in a defender now.

Still, Fonseca is not happy with the match.

- I'm not completely satisfied, but we're still in the early stages. I saw one aggression, even though we were losing the ball too slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment